|Dublin North||Fixed term contract||
€45,000 - €55,000
Research Project Coordinator
Initially a 3 month FTC with an opportunity of an extension to June 2019
Due to continued growth this education institute now wish to recruit for a new Research Project Coordinator with primary responsibility for leading project management and administration across multiple research projects
- Track, monitor and report on project progress to project stakeholders
- Support post-doctoral researchers and academic supervisors in leading and managing external and internal research projects
- Assist the Operations Team in the planning and organisation of demonstrations of collaborative research outcomes at public and industry events.
- Pro-actively support researchers in coordinating and developing external and internal research project submissions.
- ·Working with the relevant Project Officers in the team, ensure the accurate and timely preparation of governance/annual/quarterly and monthly metrics reports for each project and programme
- Troubleshooting on issues as they arise within projects with other Operations team members.
The ideal candidate should hold a degree along with 3 years relevant experience in a similar role and must have an excellent track record in project management and collaborative academic/industry research with a high level of proficiency in IT packages including MS Office, MS Project etc.
Please forward CV for immediate consideration