|Dublin City Centre||Contract||
Finance Administrator 1 year contract
Dublin City Centre
A public body based city centre are looking for a strong administrator to join their Finance & Corporate Services team
- Receive, record and process applications for grants and claims for grant payment
- Review and approve financial documentation supporting claims for grant payment
- Advise grantees on grant claim procedures and assist them in meeting requirements.
- Assist in transfer of data between interfacing financial systems.
- Assist in month end grants reconciliation process.
Ideal person should have very strong administrative and data entry skills and a strong proficiency in dealing with figures
The successful candidate must have
- A third level qualification in Business or Finance
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a comparative role
- A proficiency in dealing with figures
Send CV for immediate consideration