|Dublin City Centre||Temporary full-time||
€20,000 - €30,000
Administrator- 1 Year Contract
A public body based in the city centre require an administrator, reporting to the head of the department you will provide administration support to the team.
The main responsibilities will be
- Manage, develop and maintain internal database systems
- Co-ordinate service requests among client organisations including training
- Co-ordinate administration of financial activities and reporting requirements
- Provide support to events Including awards and conferences
- Assist with ad-hoc project requirements
The ideal candidates must have a third level qualification, and a proven track record of working in an administration capacity with strong customer service skills and excellent IT skills and be familiar with databases and excel.
Please forward CV for immediate consideration