|Dublin City Centre||Contract||€75,000-85,000 pro rata||3 years|
ICT Project Manager
Dublin City Centre
€75k-€85K Pro Rata (3 day week)
A public body based city centre require an ICT Project Manager to lead their team on a number of projects over the coming months.
- To plan, control, manage and be accountable for the overall delivery of all projects
- Scope, define, and manage budgets and timelines for the projects.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the projects.
- Lead project status meetings and updates with internal teams and development partner.
- Manage multiple work streams and projects simultaneously and understand project priorities
- Responsible for the effective management of risks and issues, ensuring proactivity avoids delays and costs, yet ensures quality.
- Plan and manage testing across the project
The ideal candidate must have a Successful track record of managing/delivering large-scale, complex, IT Infrastructure Projects with budgets of €1 Million+ and experience within the last 3 years of managing staff along with 7+ years of Project Management experience
Please forward CV today for immediate consideration