|Dublin 2||Contract||€25,000||See description|
Collections & Research Assistant (6 month contract)
A leading cultural institute based in the city centre require a Collections & Research Assistant for a 6 month contract.
Will you be the main administration support to the head of the department and its 4 division’s and also have the opportunity to contribute to various projects within the Collections & Research division.
This is an exciting role for a self-motivated, highly driven and enthusiastic individual with strong administration skills who has completed a third-level qualification in art history or a museums studies/arts administration
- Coordinating and compiling reports and policies
- Coordinate record / file management (physical and digital)
- Assist in the coordination of digitation projects in Collections & Research
- Prepare, collate and distribute information for meetings
- Schedule and set up appointments; take minutes and compile action lists
- Prepare, draft and edit written correspondence to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with health and safety and risk assessments
Please forward CV today for immediate consideration