|Dublin City Centre||Contract||€41,000||5 years|
Programme Executive- Technical Support Unit
Dublin city Centre
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a government body based in the city centre
The successful candidate will have a particular focus on the establishment of a technical library to support organisations deliver on energy projects. This will include full suite of best practice guides, case studies, technical tools, fact sheets and provision of advice as appropriate.
- Manage and coordinate a range of support programmes delivered from the Technical Support Unit to their clients in the public and private business sectors.
- Undertake analysis on technical aspects of efficient energy technologies, frameworks or standards and assist in development of strategies to increase uptake in market place
- Develop best practice case studies, technical evaluation tools, and interactive resources.
- Develop and co-ordinate training, promotion and networking initiatives in collaboration with other programmes
- Develop and implement, where appropriate, new processes and systems to monitor, manage and assure the highest level of quality service delivery
The successful candidate:
- Degree level (or greater) or equivalent professional qualification in an engineering, building services, science or equivalent technical discipline;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in this or a related area; (can include post-graduate studies);
- Knowledge of energy management and technologies in industry, buildings or another relevant sector.
Forward CV for immediate consideration