|Dublin 2||Temporary||€30,000||See description|
Temporary Legal Administrator
An experienced Legal Administrator is required for an exciting opportunity in a Professional Services Company in Dublin 2.
- Liaising with and engaging with the relevant departments, documenting items as necessary, creating tasks and diary items for action.
- Preparation of files including Re-indexing as necessary, collation of hard copy files, printing of files.
- Arranging appointments with relevant experts, medicals and third parties.
- Diary management.
- Supporting the preparation of briefs for Counsel, papers for engineers and medical experts.
- Collation and coordination of the case file and papers for consultation, negotiations and ultimately for trial.
- Answering calls.
- Generating correspondence, letters, emails, file notes and advices from prepared notes, voicemail or dictation.
- Assisting the duties of the Solicitors and general duties within the business unit.
You will be proactive, responsive and a results focused individual and will pride yourself on having excellent organisational and administration skills
Please forward CV for immediate consideration