|Dublin 4||Temporary||€32,000||See description|
Temporary AP Specialist -(Opportuntiy to go perm for the right person)
This is an Accounts Payable role and you will be responsible for processing of supplier invoices, employee expenses and payments for a number of International entities.
- Supplier invoices – this includes matching invoices to purchase orders, verifying approvals, coding to the appropriate GL accounts and entering the invoices in to the accounting system
- Employee expense claims
- Payments – payment of supplier invoices and employee cash expense claims
- Maintaining Accounts Payable sub-ledger - matching payments to invoices and ensure the ledger is kept clean and up to date
- Resolution of supplier and employee queries relating to invoices and expense claims
- Reconciliation of vendors per the accounting system to statements received.
- Education: 3rd level qualification or equivalent.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (especially MS Excel) required.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Experience in an Accounts Payable or finance role in a similar industry or shared services centre environment
Call Karen on 017999100 or email CV below