Temporary Payroll Officer
A charity organisation based North Dublin require an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their team, on a temporary basis. This is a fast paced role, which requires a highly experienced individual.
- Involves the accurate and timely end to end process of both weekly and monthly payroll for a large workforce.
- Ensure all payroll deductions are paid over on time to comply with appropriate regulations e.g. Revenue.
- Registering and de-registering employees on ROS service (P46, P45, )
- Payment of Pension & Union contributions
- Resolve tasks and queries on ad hoc basis
- Minimum two years recent payroll experience
- Must have IPASS qualification
- Working knowledge of sage mircropay
- Experience working in high demanding environment
Must be available to start ASAP, initially for 3 months but this is likely to be extended.
Please forward CV for immediate consideration