€45,000 - 60,000 base
Sales Engineer - UK/Irl
€56k - 75k package - €45 - 60k base
We are hiring an experienced Sales Engineer for this city centre based Software Multinational. Your role will be to support the sales process with technical capabilities and be able to influence and bring the client closer to close. You will give demos and train channel partners to deliver demos of the products. You will be able to support any technical issues the client has and impact on the length of the sales cycle.
- Participate in sales and product training efforts in person and over the telephone.
- Become highly proficient with product knowledge to meet the needs of customers and the sales team.
- Give product presentations, technical demos and partner training.
- Staff trade shows and other lead generating events.
- Work with pre-sales prospects to troubleshoot and solve technical issues and overcome objections.
- Communicate and track field issues with corporate personnel, i.e. Customer Support, Sales, Product Management, Engineering, etc.
- Communicate information to the sales teams regarding updated technical issues related to the product.
- Up to 50% domestic travel will be required.
- University Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- 3+ years in a customer-facing technical pre-sales role for a cybersecurity vendor, preferably in IT endpoint security.
- Professional experience with: Endpoint Antivirus, Microsoft OS (Windows 7, 8 or 10, Server and RDS), Mac OS, Corporate networking infrastructures including; DNS, group policy, Active Directory, VPN products and Virtual Environments (VMWare, Citrix, Hyper-V) .
- Ability to effectively communicate technical knowledge to technical and non-technical prospects.
- Must be a highly self-motivated professional with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management, organization and troubleshooting skills.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE SKILLS:
- Training or public speaking experience.
- Successful sales experience working with customers in a non-technical role.
- Basic skills with Mac, RMMs and scripting or programming languages.