|Southern Ireland||Permanent||Negotiable||3 years|
Business Development Manager
Southern Ireland, Salary Negotiable
This is a great role for a dynamic, commercially driven Business Development Manager who wants to work in a well established successful corporate environment.
Key to the success of this role is to build strong relationships with corporate clients.
Focusing on new business this role will suit a focused, highly motivatived professional individual who is used to developing new business relationships at a senior level in large organisations. This role requies a high degree of pro-activity and offers a significant amount of automomy and responsibility.
Including at least 3 years+ proven track record of B2B client facing sales experiene you will also have the following skills & experience:-
- Ability to present & express ideas concisely & confidently
- Acutely aware of marketplace activity
- Ability to develop strategic sales plans
- Focused & highly motivated
- Self-starter with the ability to generate worthwhile sales leads and follow through to contract
- Initiate new ideas & strategies and be part of an ever changing and evolving environment
- Excellent communication skills
- 3rd level degree essential
Apply now for immediate consideration.