|Dublin South||Contract||DOE||3 years +|
Events Co-ordinator – Contract Role
Salary will depend on experience
An exciting opportunity to join a very successful and highly recognised Irish Company – and get involved in some really impressive professional events!
Working in this Professional Services company, the Events Team are heavily relied on to ensure that Corporate Events are successfully managed.
Typically you will be involved in:
- Planning and managing all corporate events for the Company
- Building your network and relationships internally to ensure expectations are met
- Ensure that all queries related to Events are answered, and follow up as required
- Manage event budgets – working with established providers
- Follow up with all post-event administration, measuring the success and identifying areas that could be improved
- It is essential that you have a minimum of 3 years’ previous experience within Event Management, ideally within a corporate environment.
- This is a busy role, and requires excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Please send your CV to Anne Reid via the link below.