|South Dublin||Contract||€35,000||3-4 years|
Purchasing Administrator – Contract Role
This leading PLC are hiring a Purchasing Administrator for a 6 month contract €35k Dublin South
The main responsibility is to manage inventory levels to achieve customer service targets while minimising stock issues and ensuring stock levels targets are achieved and exceeded and to assist the buying in of goods and services as required by the organisation.
The main duties and responsibilities for this position include:
- Satisfying customer demand and achieving the organisation’s stock objectives
- Using SAP MRP system to optimise stock, i.e. minimise stock outages, obsolescence and back orders, for a portfolio of suppliers.
- Develop stock requirement forecasts as required
- Goods receipt processing and supplier account query investigation
- Expediting outstanding POs and ensure up to date information on all POs is available
- Ensure SAP product database is accurate and up to date for all data elements
- Ensure 'Return to Vendor' process is expedited and up to date.
- Production of stock and supplier reports as required.
- Adherence to all policies and procedures as per quality and process SOPs.
- Procuring freight services that are cost effective and of a high quality.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A third level qualification in PMM, Business Administration, Purchasing or similar is desirable
- 3-4 years purchasing experience as a minimum.
- Experience of the Pharmaceutical/hospital/healthcare supply chain would be an advantage.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are essential, with SAP MRP experience desirable.
- Pleasant, confident manner and good verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to analyse large amount of data and present in an understandable manner.
- Capable of working without close supervision as well as a member of a team.
- Strong internal & external customer focus.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage a multitasking environment.
This role is actively interviewing so apply today for immediate consideration.