|North Dublin||Fixed Term||
Fundraising & Communications Manager
Fixed Term Contract role based North Dublin
Salary €41k per annum
An experienced Fundraising Manager is required to cover a Contract role within this well-known and highly regarded Irish Company. Role will be starting in January 2019.
Ideally you will have previous experience working within a Fundraising / Charity environment, along with Management experience.
Typically you will be involved in:
- Development and implementation of the corporate fundraising strategy, representing the organisation in written and in person corporate pitches, developing sponsor relationships and securing funding
- Managing the community fundraising strategy and grants
- Managing all external communications (press, print, digital and social media)
- As required, contributing to the progress of departmental strategy including strategies for specific fundraising streams and communications
- Participating in overall departmental coordination and planning,
- Preparing ad hoc reports when requested.
You should have a Communications / Business related degree along with previous experience working in a Fundraising environment. This should include experience within corporate fundraising.
As this role is a contract position, it is essential that you can really get involved in the day-today duties as well as ensuring that existing relationships are managed well.
Please send your CV through to Anne Reid for consideration.