€30-33k + Benefits
Threat Research – Malware Removal Engineer
€30-33k plus excellent benefits
A brand-new position has been created, one that will allow you to get involved with both Malware Removal and the analytical side of Threat Research – a unique opportunity within a well-establish Company.
It is essential that you have a genuine interest in Internet Security / Cyber News / Malware Trends – this is vital!
Working within a motivated and professional environment, along with a team of specialists - you will be involved in:
- Identifying new malware trends and patterns – and working with sharing new findings with the global team
- Manage troubleshooting sessions with customers, and getting involved with the research and solution of issues.
- Keeping up-to-date with latest developments and expectations
As this is a brand-new role, there is so much potential and opportunity to really get involved in all areas of Threat Research / Malware Removal.
Previous experience, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a support environment (ideally analytical / problem-solving within anti-malware or internet security)
- Knowledge of network protocols with experience investigating and reviewing issues.
- Knowledge of testing malware (RogueKiller, VirusTotal etc.)
- Strong analytical skills – be comfortable identifying patterns and trends
- A general understanding of Security features, such as FireWall
- Excellent communication skills and be a team player!
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Anne Reid for consideration today.