Part Time Administrator
South Dublin (close to Green Luas stop)
Salary will depend on experience
An experienced Administrator is required for a permanent part-time role, within a well-known Irish Professional Services Company.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a hugely successful, highly regarded team!
The hours associated with this role will be 20 per week. There is a certain amount of flexibility, however it is essential that Wednesday & Thursday afternoon (2-6pm) will be included.
Typically your duties will include:
- Support preparation of reports, tender documents, contract documents and presentations
- Involve report compilation and production (printing, binding etc.) for operational / project activity
- Other Ad-hoc typing e.g. Minutes of Site Meetings
- Oversee in-house training organisation and maintenance of training records
- Provide Reception cover as required
It is essential that you have previous Administration experience, along with experience of supporting a team in a professional office environment.
Please send your Application through to Anne Reid today!