Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
An Office Administrator is required for a brand new role in Dublin 18, working in a very well-known and reputable Company.
It is essential that you have previous experience working in a busy professional office, in an administration capacity.
Typically your duties will include:
- Being a point of contact for other Departments
- Update the internal system
- Develop and manage the filing system
- Get involved with company events as required
- Prepare and issue documentation
- General administration support for the Office Manager
This is a really unique opportunity, working within a large well-known Company, in one of their internal Departments. You must be able to communicate at all levels, be confident taking on extra duties and have strong Microsoft skills.
Ideally you will have 2 years' Administration experience along with a 3rd level degree.
Please send your CV to Anne Reid today.