Support Administrator, Dublin 2
Up to €40k
An experienced Administrator is required to join this International Professional Services Company in Dublin 2, due to continued growth and success.
Working alongside a very impressive PA / Office Manager, you will support the PA with the day-to-day duties, with the expectation that you will be able to manage the workload in her absence.
Typically, you will be involved in:
- Preparing reports, documents and presentations for the team
- Meet and greet clients’, answering calls and taking messages
- Assist with travel arrangements as required
- Be a point of contact for IT
- Assist with arranging meetings / meeting room preparation etc.
- Keep track of expenses and invoicing alongside the Finance Manager
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has solid Administration / PA experience and wants to take the next step towards PA / Office Management.
You will be given lots of guidance, and real opportunity to get involved in supporting a very dynamic team.
It is essential that you have excellent Microsoft skills along with being a confident communicator at all levels. Attention to detail and organisation skills are vital.
Ideally you will have a 3rd Level Degree.
Please send your CV to Anne Reid for consideration today!