Office Manager with Accounts – Dublin 2
Professional Services Organisation
An exciting opportunity has opened in an Irish Professional Services Company, based in Dublin 2.
An experienced Office Manager is required to join this well-established, highly regarded Company.
The role does come with a lot of responsibility, and you will be working in a very supportive and encouraging environment.
Typically this position will split into Office Management and Accounts, and your typical duties will include:
- Managing new projects (in terms of Accounts) – from invoicing, dealing with queries, AP, AR, Credit Control and general management of fees.
- Internal payroll for the company, and liaising with external Accountant as required.
- Track all expenses
- Administration support to the senior management team, including some travel.
- Support the IT function for the office, and manage 3rd party IT suppliers.
- General point of contact for Clients’.
This is a role that comes with a lot of variety and will allow you to make the position your own!
It would suit someone who has worked in a busy environment, is happy with an Accounts focused role, and who has really strong communication skills.
Please send your CV to Anne Reid today.