Clerical Officer with Accounts
An opportunity has arisen to join an Educational Institute based south Dublin. Your time would be divided between working in their accounts department and their administration office.
They require someone who is quite flexible as you will be working between both departments with a broad experience in AP/AR and ideally proficient with SAGE.
This role requires someone who can work to tight deadlines, with excellent Microsoft office skills and can work as part of a team
- Invoice processing, coding to ledger accounts, assisting with month end reconciliations of accounts.
- Assisting with the management of scheduled payment runs and preparing payment journals and reconciling bank accounts.
- Assisting with the management of weekly monthly payrolls.
- Providing secretarial and clerical services as required
- Assisting in the preparation of material for all presentations and reports.
Please forward CV for immediate consideration