|Dublin 2||Fixed term contract||€35,000||
Fixed Term Contract
An experienced Supervisor is required to manage a small existing Administration Team in Dublin 2. This role is based within a public sector organisation, and it is essential that you have previous management / supervisory experience.
Working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment you will be involved in the management of Administration projects internally. This will include working closely with various departments and being a point of contact for all clients directly. Excellent communication skills are essential.
Typically you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that Client expectations are met through constant interaction and support from your team
- Managing deadlines and making sure that resources are available
- Working with various departments internally to ensure that projects are on schedule and on budget
- Work closely with your team, and being a constant support for any queries
- Managing the administration processes and making improvements as required
This is a well-known, reputable organisation and the team you will be supervising are very proactive and committed.
It is essential that you have 2-3 years’ experience supervising staff in a busy professional environment, and you must have excellent Microsoft skills along with a 3rd level qualification.
Salary is €35k and this is a fixed-term contract.
Please send your CV to Anne for consideration