Demand Planner, Dublin
€50k+ depending on experience
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Demand Planner to join a successful well established FMCG organisation. Due to continued expansion this organisation require a professional, confident Demand Planner with experience in FMCG to lead and develop this new role.
As Demand Planner you will be responsible for developing a robust demand plan by working closely with commercial teams to drive on shelf availability and minimise waste.
Playing a key role in sales & order processing you will establish, analyse and monitor inventory targets to meet the business demands and customer service goals.
Duties to include:-
- Develop volume forecast & manage ongoing stock & supply
- Accurate planning on all inbound and outbound product
- Strategic input for seasonal and promotional planning
- Record & monitor stock performance
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with customers and colleagues
- Analyse supply risks
- Produce daily/weekly inventory plans
- Daily collaboration with the Commercial Team
- Analyse customer historical sales, market trends, competitor activity and market growth
- Minimum 3 years+ experience as a Forecast Planner in FMCG
- Excellent analytical planning skills with a strong ability to evaluate, analyse and present data
- Excellent interpersonal and strong influencing skills
- Results driven team play with a 'can do' attitude
- Capable of working on own initiative
Apply now for immediate consideration