Administrator / Co-ordinator required for Leading Irish Company
South Dublin - Dublin 18 area
Permanent role with excellent benefits (salary will depend on experience)
An experienced Administrator / Co-ordinator is required for a well-known successful Irish Company based in South Dublin.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring all administration within the Department is accurate, up-to-date and managed correctly
- Point of contact for all queries and assist as required
- Support on events throughout the year
- Dealing with confidential material in a professional manner
- Provide support for company meetings
- Update communication within the Department – good attention to detail is vital
Your role is key within the organisation - being part of a large dynamic (and very supportive) team, therefore good communication skills are key!
It is a busy role, and will suit someone who can work well in a fast-paced environment.
You will have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a co-ordination role with excellent administration skills. It will be expected that you will have a third level degree.
Please send your CV to Anne via the link below.