5 years +
Gilligan Black are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary for a varied and busy role within a well-known Dublin Law Firm. This is a superb opportunity for a motivated Legal Secretary who has experience within the Property and Conveyancing practice area.
- Conveyancing Duties
- Invoicing and accounts
- Prepare and arrange registration of Land Registry or Registry of Deeds documents including use of the Property Registration Authority website
- Providing PA support
- Provide support across the team in contract administration
- Typing & document management
- Create, amend, manage, compare and re-format transactional documentation/precedents as required
- Open & close files in line with firm procedures
- Save and store documents electronically in the firm's practice management system
- Attend to electronic and hard copy filling accurately and on a daily basis
- Use of the Management system in accordance with the firm's accounts procedure
- Five years' legal secretarial experience in a Property/Conveyancing practice area
- Fast accurate typing skills and the ability to turn around documentation in a short timeframe
- A pleasant & professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Flexibility, as there is an occasional need to work beyond core hours at short notice.
Please make contact with Gilligan Black if you have the necesary experience.