|Dublin 1||Permanent||€30,000-40,000||2-3 years|
Corporate Sales and Systems Project Coordinator
€30 - 40k + excellent benefits
This corporate household name are hiring a professional and highly organised, customer focused Corporate Sales and Systems Project Coordinator to add to their dynamic commercial team. The company have just announced an impressive growth plan and require you to help ensure the admin systems and processes are robust and fit for purpose. Ideally you will be from a business to business related background with no less than 2 years’ experience since graduating and an ability to align on Systems related projects with the Project Manager and provide effective admin support to the Sales team.
Main aspects include;
- Aligning with the PM on all systems related projects
- Work on process improvements and implement improvements across the sales function
- the constant upkeep of all admin systems to meet the ever changing commercial environment
- develop comprehensive knowledge of all areas of the business in order to efficiently deliver
- identify and address gaps in process and systems
- perform as a key part of all business areas including marketing, IT and customer projects
- deliver a professional and highly efficient service to business teams
- develop strong ties with all areas of the support systems within the company
- be project driven with proven ability to deliver
- develop complete commercial awareness in relation to competitor activity
Minimum Skills & Experience required
- 2-3 Years in a Customer Focused Admin role with the ability to operate in a busy project environment.
- Third level business focused degree, with preference going to a systems related course
- high level of Microsoft suite
- SAP experience desirable but not essential
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and numerical ability - able to analyse and interpret data
- administrative capabilities will be exemplary and attention to detail needs to be extremely accurate
- good multi task ability
- strong time management and reporting skills
- excellent interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, career minded person who is flexible in approach, has the ability to work proactively, a good attitude and desire to provide a loyal committed service to both customer and team. This is a highly respective working environment with excellent work life balance and an employer who is committed to your development.
Apply below for immediate consideration.