Based in Belfast
Reduced Working Week!
An experienced HR Administrator is required for an exciting opportunity based in Belfast. This role will be working alongside the existing HR Team, and the post is available on a 30hr week.
It is expected that you have previous experience within HR – and will be CIPD qualified (ideally).
Typically you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with all general HR correspondence and produce letters for the HR Coordinator where appropriate.
- Keeping the filing systems for HR Department updated where appropriate.
- Carrying out other general administration tasks as and when required.
- Attending HR related meeting – taking minutes as required
- Recording all L&D records
- Ensure that HR policies are updated
Salary on this role is approximately £13,500 for a 30 hour week.
If you have 1-2 years’ HR Administration experience, and would like to apply for this role please send your CV to Anne Reid today via the link below.