|Dublin South||Permanent||€50,000||5 years|
HR Generalist – Permanent Role
South Dublin City
A leading Global Professional Services Company in South Dublin are hiring a HR Generalist to join their existing team. This role will support the Irish part of the business, reporting directly into the HR Manager.
This organisation has a wonderful working environment, and HR are very much a part of creating this!
Typically your duties will include:
- Working with internal managers to ensure that all HR / employee queries are managed and resolved
- Delivering HR strategy and supporting the HR Manager with new ideas and improvements
- Manage recruitment, along with HR Manager and Unit Manager. Including Graduate Recruitment.
- Assist with the development of Learning & Development Programmes.
- Get involved with internal HR Projects – including employee engagement
You must be CIPD qualified, with a relevant 3rd level degree along with at least 5 years’ experience as a HR Generalist. Being able to communicate internally with managers and understanding their requirements (and making improvements) is really important, along with full-cycle recruitment experience and strong presentation skills.
Salary will be €50k
Please send your CV to Anne for immediate consideration!