|Dublin City Centre||24 month contract||
Claims Handler – FNOL
Based in Dublin City Centre
Impressive salary & benefits available
A fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful Insurance Company – where you will be part of a really supportive and forward-thinking team.
Ideally you will have 2 years’ experience working in a Claims / Customer Service role within General Insurance. It is vital that you have excellent communication skills – this is a FNOL role.
You should be working towards your CIP Qualification, with APA at a minimum.
Typically your duties will include:
- Taking FNOL inbound calls from Customers
- Provide advice to Customers as required (typically around the claims process)
- Processing the notifications via email
- Distributing files to the appropriate Handlers
- Collating the relevant information provided by Customers
- Identify potentially fraudulent claims as required
This role is being offer on a 24 month contract.
Please apply to Anne Reid via the link below!