Financial Analyst – Permanent Role
South Dublin (close to Dart / Dublin 4 area)
Salary up to €36k, depending on experience
An experience Financial Analyst with a minimum of 2 years’ experience is required for this Leading Irish Media Company!
Working for this well-known and highly regarded Irish Company, you will be part of a larger Finance Team. Ideally you will want to pursue your Accounting Qualifications.
This role requires advanced Excel, strong analytical skills and a genuine interest in Finance!
Typically you will be involved in:
- Producing monthly reports for management, based on trends and analysis
- Create presentations for management based on these statistics
- Work with the wider Finance Team, reporting as required
- Get involved with forecasting / budgeting – liaising with Auditors
- Get involved with various Finance project as required
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a genuine interest in Finance, has an analytical approach and wants to continue to grow and develop.
It is essential that you have 2+ years’ working in Finance / Accounting – from Industry or Practice. As you will be working with the wider team, strong communication skills are essential.
Please send your CV to Anne Reid today!