Senior Fund Accountant - Hedge Funds - South Dublin - Permanent - €30,000 - €38,000 per year
My client, based in South Dublin, are currently recruiting for a Senior Fund Accountant to join their Fund Operations team on a permanent basis. There is excellent potential for career progression within the firm. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years hedge fund accounting experience.
- Production and review of daily/monthly valuations
- Daily reconciliation of cash and holdings for all funds within the organisation
- Bank Reconciliations including posting Subscription/Redemption/Expense journals
- Portfolio pricing for a range of instruments
- Assistance in audit process
- Recording and Investigation of Corporate Actions
- Review of fund’s operating documentation including Prospectus, Pricing Policy and party agreements
- Assisting with the monitoring of more junior team members and ensuring all work is carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 2 years hedge fund accounting experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
For further information please contact Andrew in Gilligan Black for a confidential chat on 01 7999 100 or apply for this position.