Company Secretarial and Governance Manager - Permanent - Dublin - €60,000 - €65,000 per year
My client, based in Dublin, are currently recruiting for a Company Secretarial and Governance Manager to join their company secretarial division on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have 5 years company secretarial experience within the financial services/legal sector is essential.
- Organise and attend board meetings
- Draft minutes and prepare action points
- Maintain company statutory registers
- Advise senior management on corporate governance issues
- Preparation and filing of annual returns
- Set up and attending EGM's and AGM's
- Ad hoc queries as required
- Minimum of 5 years company secretarial experience within the fund administration or legal sector is essential
- ICSA qualified/part qualified is desirable
- Strong minute taking experience
- Strong communication skills
For further information please contact Andrew for a confidential chat on 01 7999100 or apply for this position.