Finance Officer – Belfast based
Experienced Accounts Assistant / Finance Officer required for well-known Organisation based in Belfast.
Ideally you will have 2-3 year’s working experience within a busy Accounts Department – or will be working towards an Accounting Qualification with 12months+ working experience.
Typically, you will be responsible for:
- Inputting Invoices & Payments – working with various Departments / Suppliers as required
- Preparing Creditor Reports each month,
- Assist with Management Accounts (this will be monthly and quarterly)
- Processing Payroll – working with HR to ensure all Payroll related queries are resolved
- Assist with the internal audit process
- General Finance related queries from the team as required
This role comes with responsibility and it is expected that you have been involved in all areas of Accounts in the past – including Payroll. Ideally you will have experience working on Sage.
Attention to detail and a naturally curious attitude is a benefit!
Please contact Anne Reid for more information.