My client is a Dublin based insurance company who are an exciting growth process and looking for a Claims Compliance & Quality Officer - someone who has strong claims experience but is looking to move into a more compliance based role and work more in the quality checking area.
- Report Writing
- Auditing of quality and CPC
- Assist with formulating best practice and bench marking
- Prepare amd deliver presentations for reviews and meetings
- Give feedback to managers
- Other Ad hoc Duties
- Help make sure the outputs will ensure that best practice is adopted across all Divisions
- Full CIP
- Claims Handling Exceperience
- Background and previous experience working with MI and reporting is a plus
- Proven track record in producing high quality Business Documents and documentation skills
- Good project management skill with ability to plan and schedule own work and work towards tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills — be able to explain complicated processes and concepts to non experts
- MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio & Outlook).