|Dublin South||Temporary full-time||
€30,000 - €40,000
Temporary AR Analyst
This international tech company require an AP Analyst to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for the collection of B2B Accounts Receivable balances and the investigation and resolving of issues to ensure the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service.
There is a great chance this could turn into a long term opportunity for the right person.
- Manage accounts from the debtors ledger
- Investigate and handle disputes
- Investigate claims
- Analyse document resolve queries
- Apply cash receipts
- Issue statements of accounts
- Send invoices to distributors
- Negotiate payments for invoices in dispute
- Create manual invoices/credit notes
- 3-4 years previous credit control/AR experience
- Strong database, analytical and accounting skills
- A 3rd level degree in Business/Financial/Economics is highly desirable
- Strong user knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups) and ERP systems
Please apply for immediate consideration