Part Qualified Accountant
€40 - 45k
This leading International Financial Services organisation is hiring a Part Qualified Accountant to join their growing finance team. This is an outstanding growth opportunity for someone looking for that next step in their career path and a clearly laid out progression. The opportunity to work within an international environment, getting involved in the day to day and supporting on project teams. Ideally you will have 1-2 years’ experience.
The package on offer is very competitive and they have a reputation as being an excellent company to work for both in terms of culture and progression and are undergoing an exciting growth period.
- You will be responsible for posting of journals, processing invoices, setting up suppliers,
- Bank reconciliations and cash flows.
- You will assist with Monthly, Quarterly and Year end Reporting, forecasts and annual budgets.
- Maintain FA, Accruals and prepayments, and Investment portfolio
- Preparation of VAT, statistical returns,
- Part of Financial Project Management team.
- Part-qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA)
- At least 1-2 years’ experience
- Strong accounting, interpersonal, analytical thinking, and organisational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with accounting software
Send your CV through to Anne Reid for consideration today!