|Dublin City Centre||Permanent||€90,000-100,000||3 years|
- Internationally Listed PLC with headquarters in Dublin!
- Greatly expanding through international development!
- Excellent package with an engaging, progressive team!
Our client, an internationally renowned market leader is exciting to be making the addition of a Group Head of Internal Audit to their Senior Management team to direct their Audit Committee.
You will be:
- Responsible for the development and engagement of an internal audit team for the group
- Encouraging risk management efforts and corporate governance activities
- Providing advisory support to management to ensure the effectiveness of internal controls
- Reporting to the Audit Committee on risk management effectiveness, Assurance activities, internal controls and reporting frameworks
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified and experienced Head of Finance to engage in a new industry and develop international skills whilst challenging themselves in a fast-moving environment.
You will have:
- Completed a professional accouting qualification (ACCA/ACA) with 3+ years PQE in a Senior Audit/Internal Audit/Risk Management position
- Completed IIA qualifications/Prince II/PIMBOK
- Supply Chain Management/Process Improvement qualification (Six Sigma etc.,)
- Experience preparing, presenting and implementing internal processes in an Irish/UK multi-national
Don't miss out and APPLY NOW!