|Dublin South||Permanent||€20,000-30,000||1 year +|
- South Dublin location with excellent M50 access and parking facilities!
- International organisation growing into a global network!
- Excellent staff benefits including study support, flexi-time and on-site gym!
Our client, an organisation growing into a strong global network are delighted to be making the addition on a global Accounts Receivable Assistant to their South Dublin team.
- Posting/e-mailing debtors invoices and statements
- Credit Control, ensure payments are received by contacting customers B2B & B2C by phone/e-mail
- Post payments to General Ledger
- Process card payments, issue receipts, cash/bank reconciliations
This is an excellent opportunity to join and open and welcoming team within a global network where excellent experience can be gained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to take your own initiative
- 1+ years proven work experience within an Irish Accounts Receivable/Credit Control role
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel/Word and processing payments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
APPLY NOW to join a staff and client oriented network of exemplary industry leaders!