You will be leading the Financial Services Administration team in the delivery of the Financial Services customer and sales support proposition.
- Provide full administration and sales support to a team of Financial Advisors with a strong focus on new business identification, existing business retention and emphasis on quality service.
- Lead the team to deliver a high standard of service, administration and compliance to support the Sales Advisors.
- Ensure full compliance of the advice and services processed by the team. Identifying risk and/or opportunities to improve individual practices across the division.
- Manage the performance, controls, compliance, reviews, training and development of the Financial Services Administration team. This will include setting clear and measurable objectives for each individual and reviewing at agreed intervals.
- Focus on improving and developing new practices and processes in the team
- Liaison with life companies, Broker Consultants and Broker Services.
- Keep up to date with Insurer offers and update central database
- Provide support to Head of Financial Services. Assist in the running of campaigns, data mining and business initiatives.
- Dealing with the CRM system & provider to ensure that system is maintained and maximised.
Proven record of accomplishment of excellent communication and relationship management. Previous experience of leading and motivating a team. Ideally, QFA qualified, maintaining CPD requirements and prepared to engage in further professional development. Strong technical knowledge of financial products structures and processes an advantage.
Candidate will need to ensure strict adherence to regulatory requirements