- North Dublin office with easy access to public transport and parking available!
- Grab the opportunity to develop and implement credit control processes!
- Excellent salary with an annual bonus of €2k!
Our client and Irish owned company with excellent expansion plans are delighted to be growing their finance team with the addition of a credit controller!
- Checking credit references and approving credit terms for customers
- Ensuring the adherence to the agreed terms by customers
- Developing the debtor’s ledger reporting for analysis and maintenance
- Allocating payments by cash, card, cheque etc.,
- Taking control of the lodgement process e.g. preparing and making
- Liaising with other departments
- Monitoring & Maintaining customer accounts to ensure a healthy debtors ledger
- Building positive relationships with customers
A standalone role, the successful candidate will be reporting to the Finance Manager and be responsible for the debtor’s ledger maintenance on behalf of the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of credit control experience
- Understands the collection process and has experience in Credit Control specifically
- Great MS office experience
- Great ability to work with others