- Fast-paced and energetic dynamic working environment
- Excellent benefits and emphasis on work/life balance
- High energy and internationally growing technology enterprise
Our client, an international technology company with a Dublin EMEA Headquarters is delighted to be making the addition of a Payroll & Accounts Receivable Specialist to their EMEA team in the City Centre.
- Responsible for the onboarding, maintenance and updating of all staff payroll related information to ensure accuracy in all EMEA payrolls
- Resolve employee payroll related queries regarding pay, taxes etc.,
- Reconcile accounts, enter journals, month end
- Assist in external audit preparations
- Be responsible for EMEA Accounts Receivable, reporting to the Finance Manager
- Resolve customer queries in a positive and helpful manner
- Ensure all accounts are keeping within their credit terms according to company policies
- Build and maintain strong positive customer relationships whilst manging the debtor’s ledger
This role is an engaging, interesting opportunity for an experienced payroll and accounts receivable administrator to gain extensive valuable experience in a growing international company with un-ending career potential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- IPASS and a professional qualification in a related field is a bonus (Accounts, Credit Management, Payroll)
- Experience in Irish, UK or Austrian payroll
- Working experience with Oracle
- Proven experience working in a dynamic and fast paced environment with a can-do attitude
Apply now to join an international industry leader today!