|Dublin City||Permanent||€40,000-50,000||5 years|
- Are you an experienced Pensions Officer with Public Sector experience?
- Looking to develop your public sector career in a leading Irish hospital?
- In an excellent location with convenient access to all modes of public transport?
Our client a HSE supported long established Irish hospital are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Pensions Officer to join their team.
You will be:
- Managing and administrating the VHSS (Voluntary Hospital Superannuation Scheme) and the SPSPS (Single Public Service Pension Scheme)
- Responsible for implementing and developing the current pension scheme to current and past members
- Reporting to the Director of Finance
You will have:
- 5+ years’ in a public sector Pension role with the superannuation scheme
- Experience liaising with the HSE/Department of Health regarding VHSS/Pension schemes
- Excellent IT skills and a particular eye for detail
This is an excellent opportunity to step into a Grade V public sector role within an established and engaged leading Irish Hospital with an excellent staff focus.