|Dublin City||Permanent||€25,000-35,000||1 year +|
- Excellent Salary with amazing benefits & unlimited career progression possibilities
- City Centre location with excellent access to public transport
- Join an incredibly prestigious international insurance leader
Our client, a multi-national speciality group, are delighted to be expanding their Dublin team with the addition of a part-qualified accountant.
- Preparation of monthly accounts under IFRS/international GAAP
- Preparation of budget, VAT and corporate tax returns
- Assist in external audit preparation
- Ensure the implementation and maintenance of compliant processes
This is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified accountant to gain international exposure whilst developing their career on a global platform.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years’ experience in the re/insurance industry
- Currently be completing or newly completed professional accounts qualification (ACA/ACCA/CPA)
- Excellent computer skills including MS Excel/Word (Great Plains experience a bonus)
- A strong proven working knowledge of GAAP
APPLY NOW for your chance to grab this excellent career opportunity!